Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Empties: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil

Hi beauties! I thought I'd introduce a new segment called Empties into my blog. I'm using some items that I didn't get to show on here when I first bought it or I've had way before I started my blog. These products are still available in store and I thought why not give you my perspective?


Today's empties is the Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil. I just recently started using oil for my hair to help soften and create a silky look. When I don't apply any type of oil or hair serum, my hair tends to get tangled very easily. I had been hearing about the benefits of argan oil and decided to give it a try.

The reason why I went for Organix is the smell. I hate to admit that the smell reeled me in. It has a very soft, floral smell that isn't overpowering. It reminds me of something but I just can't put my finger on it. The claim is that it will instantly penetrate the hair shaft, restore shine and softness while strengthening and creating soft, silky perfection hair. Anyway, the direction says to apply a small amount into damp hair and you can let it air dry or blow dry (I blow dry my hair often, maybe that's why it's so dry?).
My empty :)
 

Verdict: it's a hit and miss product. The smell is great and my hair is is able to stay untangled for most of the day...if I do it right. There are days when it will look clumpy and oily. Mind you I had very long hair during the first half use of this bottle so I had to add more than a dime size to make sure it got all over my hair. If I were to put too little it had no effect on my hair. And I never was able to go a day without washing my hair if I used this product because it would get so oily the next day.

So in the end, would I repurchase this product for myself? Most likely not.

If you've tried it, leave me a comment and let me know your experience. Have a recommendation as well? Don’t hesitate to share.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment