Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday sale: e.l.f.!


The holiday season is upon us now! I hope all my fellow readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with their family and friends. I’m sorry if you had to work on Thanksgiving day as I was rooting for you guys to spend that day with friends and family. *sigh*

Well, now that Black Friday and Small Business Saturday is over with, we have Cyber Monday!!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that e.l.f. is having a 50% sitewide sale starting today and ending Monday night. For those who like e.l.f. brushes like I do, this is the chance to take advantage of the savings. Use code 50WIDE during checkout to apply the discount. The catch: must spend over $25. That’s not bad considering you’re really spending $50 worth. Happy cyber Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment