Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Empties: Carmex Healing Cream




Here’s another item to add to this month’s empties category: Carmex healing cream. It’s that time of year when the weather changes and we need more moisturizers for our skin. My main problem has always been my hands and so I need something that moisturizes well and is non-greasy. I got this sometime before spring of this year and have been using it on and off for a while now. Recently I had to go digging for this to put inside my bag. A few days ago I went to use it and had to squeeze the last drop out of there. 
My beat up and used carmex tube :)

Carmex Healing Cream claims to have 9 healing ingredients to penetrate and repair very dry, rough or cracked skin. The direction is to use a small amount as it is concentrated. Is this true? Yes. Its consistency is quite thicker than regular lotion. I use about a nickel size to moisturize my hands and that can last me a few hours. What I like about this formula is that it’s non-greasy and absorbs fast into your skin, eliminating that feel of a film sitting on top of your skin. The big question:  since it’s by Carmex, does it smell like the Carmex chapstick/lipbalm? It smells like you ran your Carmex chapstick over your hands. Ahah! Yes it does smell like Carmex, but afor softer, muted version. Would I buy this again? Yes. Do I recommend you try it? Definitely. If you don’t mind the smell and are looking for a good moisturizing hand cream, this is a must try.Available at your local drugstores.



No comments:

Post a Comment