Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Beauty Army November 2012




I bring you another monthly subscription service which is Beauty Army. Believe it or not, I am not a new subscriber to Beauty Army. The whole premise to Beauty Army is that you get to choose up to 6 deluxe size samples a month for $12. If the products featured per month aren’t appealing to you, you can choose to skip that month. The reason that I’ve yet to feature this service on my site is that my last shipment was around April. For each month I log in to pick my samples, I would be faced with the same repeat products that I wasn’t interested in. This month I finally saw 2 cosmetic items that I wanted and I placed my order.

All your products come in a black, sturdy, flip top box. Here are the samples I chose this month:




*Macadamia Deep Repair Masque




*Jonathan Dirt Texturizing Paste






*Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 in 1 Non-Foaming Shampoo





*Dermisa Skin Fade Cream





*Skinn Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick and Wet Lips Gloss in Coral Poppy
2 in 1!








*Whip Hand Limited Edition Loose Eyeshadow




I will be reviewing some of these products pretty soon so stay tuned!

If you are interested in Beauty Army, just go to their site, beautyarmy.com and sign up. There may be a waiting list but if you are interested in this kind of service that allows you to choose your own samples, then I do recommend that you at least give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment