Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Smashbox Breast Cancer Awareness Legendary Lipstick Limited Edition


October is breast cancer awareness month and my favorite month to help support any breast cancer awareness charities and foundations. I like to buy products that are not only pink but also contribute to the cause.
Photo courtesy of Smashbox.com

The makeup related item I purchased this month is Smashbox’s Legendary Lipstick. For every Legendary lipstick purchase, Smashbox will donate $5 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


This lipstick looks like a hot pink shade but I was surprised to see that it’s more closer to a crimson pink shade once applied.


This swatch doesn't do justice for the color. I'm telling you, it is gorgeous!

Now available on Ulta.com and Smashbox.com




No comments:

Post a Comment