Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation


I never use to buy drugstore foundations because I was convinced it caused my acne. Thank goodness it was just hormones because mid range to high end foundations are starting to take a toll on my wallet.
I’ve been trying out several drugstore foundations and Rimmel’s Match Perfection foundation is one of the few that I’m liking so far.

I needed a darker shade than my normal beige range since I spent a lot of time outdoors this summer. Somehow I’ve been able to keep my darker complexion longer. The Rimmel Match Perfection foundation I picked up is 420 Warm Sand.  With SPF 15, this foundation claims to have a smart-tone technology that “adapts to the colour and texture of skin”.

A steak of foundation on top of a sheer application layer


What I like about this foundation is that it is buildable for coverage and doesn’t wear quickly. I’ve been able to put it on in the mornings and still have the coverage later in the evening. To help it stay longer, I always apply powder over it. As for breakouts, I have yet to experience it from this foundation.

My ideal buildable coverage. No setting powder applied.

The only thing about it that I don’t care for is the smell. I can’t pinpoint exactly what the smell is but has a sweet citrus yet soapy smell. Don’t worry though has it is barely noticeable after application.





No comments:

Post a Comment