Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

TheLookBag June edition


Hello Readers! I hope the start to your week is going as good as mine. I want to share with you all what I got in the mail today.




TheLookBag! I finally received my June bag, which makes it my second bag and also my last! TheLookBag is a monthly subscription of sample makeup & beauty items from TheLookStore.com. It is just one of the many monthly makeup subscription services out right now. For $10 a month, you get 5 deluxe to sample sized products. Although I think TheLookBag provides good brand variety, I did not want to chance another occurrence of being charged and not receiving my bag. I don’t know exactly what happened at TheLookBag, but a lot of customers did not get their bags and all calls and emails went unanswered for a few weeks. I know I called them several times a day only to have my call routed to voicemail. Anyway, whatever shake up happened there is supposedly fixed now and everything is back to normal. Like I said, although I like the variety of brands from this company, I just do not want to go through another frustrating time with them.
So here is the June bag that I got today



*Atopalm instensive moisturizing cream (0.25 fl. oz./ 8 ml). Full size:  3.4 fl. oz./100 ml $30 on atopalm.com
*Snowberry cellular regeneration night cream (0.14 fl. oz./ 4 ml). Full size: 1.7 fl oz $102 on skinstore.com
*Korres eyeshadow #28 Golden Brown (0.06 fl. oz./ 1.8g). I believe Korres has discontinued their eyeshadows since I could not find it on their site.
*Prescriptives lip and eye pencil sharpener. $3 on Amazon.com
*Korres Wild rose cream (0.68 fl oz/ 20 ml). Full size: 1.35 fl. oz. on korresusa.com

I definitely will do a review on most of these items, especially the eyeshadow. If you’ve tried any of these items, leave me a comment and let me know how you like it. Thanks for stopping by! And happy browsings!

Disclaimer: All of the following products shown on my page are purchased by me. There is no sponsor whatsoever. I provide websites that you can find the following products and by no means do I profit from any of the websites provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment