Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Birchbox


This is my fourth box from Birchbox, another monthly beauty subscription service. I peeked before I received my box and knew what I was getting, which totally ruined the excitement of receiving this month's box. I’ll refrain from peeking ever again. Ok I’ll try to refrain… hopefully.


My July Birchbox arrived early on July 13, compared to the usual 16th-19th of the month. This month’s theme is the five senses of summer and is in collaboration with Glamour Magazine. 


Take a look at the contents of my box


*Jour Luminizing Moisture Tint
*Tea Forte Minteas in Ginger Pear flavor
*Beautyblender
*Stila Lip Glaze in Camera
*Harvey Prince Hello fragrance
*Birchbox Exclusive earbuds from Glamour

I hate to say this…. but I don’t care for this month’s box L  The only thing that I felt was exciting is my beautyblender (my first!). I did not care for the Stila Lip Glaze. That was until tonight! I actually used it to work and my impression has changed. A review will be on the way!
Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What did you get in your July box? Do share with me. And for those of you who got the Stila eyeshadows, I’m jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment