Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

June Glossybox USA


Here I am with the third post on my blog about my first Glossybox USA!!! Glossybox is my latest monthly beauty subscription service and also my first shipment. This is June’s box, which I received on Tuesday.


How cute is the box? I’m definitely not tossing this. I can use it for gifting purposes or storage. Let’s take a look inside this cute box now!


I wasn’t quite excited about this box at first glance. The only thing I was oohing and aahing over was the beautyADDICTS Show-Off Mascara. I must say that I judged too early! I’m now in love with the First Aid Beauty shave cream and Shea Terra Organics body crème.
*A Perfume Organic. Full size: $65.00
*First Aid Beauty smooth shave cream. Full size: $16.50
*beautyADDICTS Show-OFF Mascara. Full Size: $20.00
*Wella Professionals enrich moisturizing treatment. Full Price: $12.00
*Kinerase restructure firming cream. Full Size: $98.00
*Shea Terra Organics ultimate moisturizing body crème. Full Price: $18.00

My Shea Terra Organics came in the bourbon vanilla scent- which has been my latest scent favorite this year (all types of vanilla).  It was suppose to be in a whipped form but mine experiences a mishap.


The summer heat melted my poor whipped bourbon vanilla.
I will post a review on the beautyADDICTS mascara next. So keep checking back. And happy browsings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment