Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Birchbox July 2013: GOODBYE!


It has finally come to the point that I had to get rid of my Birchbox subscription.  Month after month I become very hopeful that my Birchbox contents would be better than the previous month but each month is another disappointment. I’ve had my Birchbox sub for over a year and it has gone downhill since late last year. Paying $10 per month to get foil packets that I can pick up from my make up counter or find attached inside a magazine is not justifiable for me. I think Birchbox needs to take a cue from Ipsy and do a huge overhaul. In the meantime, I'll bow out until I see improvements.


July’s box theme is inspired by the series SUITS.

“This month’s box is dedicated to helping you take control of any situation…

Beauty Protector Protect & Condition

Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo

Caldrea Body Lotion in Coconut Fig Leaf

The Balm Cosmetics InStain Long Wearing Powder Staining Blush in Sweet Dot


Tan Towel Classic Formula Self- Tan Towelettes....
Well I would show a photo if there were any tan towels in my box. Tsk tsk Birchbox! I guess throwing in a different lotion foil is their substitute.





No comments:

Post a Comment