Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Benefit Sugarlicious Kit

I was browsing in Sephora a couple months ago and came across several Benefit kits. I personally like to buy trial sizes and kits when it comes to most cosmetics because I can sample various products for the price of what may be one product. I also like to be on the safe side when it comes to trying new items: I would rather try out a small sample than to buy a full size that I may not like and can not return. Lastly, the smaller sizes can guarantee that I will use up the product than to let it go to waste by expiring.


Amongst all the Benefit kit available, it was the Sugarlicious kit that I thought was most  was most suitable for me. The other kits had foundations or powders that were too light or too dark for me while Sugarlicious has different face variation that can work for my complexion.

What?
Benefit Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek Kit


This kit includes Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain(4ml), High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer (4ml), Sugarbomb "Sugar Rush Flush" Face Powder (3g) with brush, and Ultra Plush Sugarbomb Lip Gloss.

Included is a mirror and a couple tips and tricks card. At $28, you can't beat this!

*stay tuned for swatches and reviews on each item*

No comments:

Post a Comment