Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Senna Mineral Eyeshadow Trio in Cocoa Nudes


Matte neutral cream, taupe, and rich chocolate are love at first sight. This is my first introduction to Senna cosmetics and so far this little baby is impressive. I honestly would have never considered trying any Senna products if I saw it in store. Thankfully, Glossybox was able to introduce this brand to me.


Oops! My nail accidentally scraped into the taupe as I was opening the lid.

This trio eyeshadow in Cocoa Nudes has a beautiful matte finish and is highly pigmented. A little dab with my brush is all I need to create an everyday wearable look. You can also build up the shadow to help create an intense look. With primer, these colors lasted me a good 6-10 hours before any wear can be seen. This may not seem like a big deal but with my previous experiences with eyeshadows wearing off after 4 hours, this is definitely a big deal.  
Neutral Cream, Taupe, and Rich Chocolate
Neutral tones are my favorite colors for a classic makeup look and this trio best represents the best colors for a complete look. 

Senna Mineral Eyeshadow Trio in Cocoa Nudes retails for $24.00 at www.sennacosmetics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment