Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ipsy August 2013


"This month's August Glam Bag is perfect for the professional or student. It's full of beauty essentials that are perfect for stashing in your school bag or when you're prepping for your next big party!"- Ipsy

Hi there lovelies! Have you guys seen or gotten your Ipsy bag this month? What did you think?
Although most of the items I received were sample size, I still am loving it. Take a look at what I got....



I am unfortunately missing my Mica shimmer powder in the photo above. When I opened my package, I somehow placed the Mica in my purse and placed the rest of the products back in the envelope. Haha. 

Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in 17 Bronze



       

The bag is a simple zip top with cosmetic images inside a coat of arms type of emblem. Adorable!


Urban Decay Revolutionary Lipstick in Anarchy


Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub


Pixi Lash Booster Mascara in black

Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream




No comments:

Post a Comment