Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ipsy May 2013





Of the several packages I get each month, Ipsy has been one of my favorite packages to receive. So far my bags have been satisfactory and (I feel like) each month it just gets better. Let’s take a look at May’s bag and see what goodies are in there.


This month’s theme: Spring fling!!!

The pouch for May’s bag is of a multicolor chevron design on the outside and a plain teal green on the inside.

Yaby Concealer refill in Vanilla.
At first sight I thought this was a Coastal Scents cream eyeshadow refill until looked closely and saw that it was slightly melted on the side.

Zoya Nail Lacquer in Blu


NuMe Finishing Serum


Pacifica Roll On Perfume in Tahitian Gardenia
I’m beyond ecstatic to get this scent. Many, many years ago I was smelling their solid perfumes and fell in love with the gardenia. I didn't buy it that day and thought I'd go back later to buy it, only to find that it was gone.

Juice Beauty Reflecting Lip Gloss in Fig


Oh! I also received my white bag with pink zipper lining from my April bag.



Not bad at all! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment