Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Birchbox February 2013

Both Ipsy and Birchbox chose the red carpet as their theme for the month of February. Birchbox's official theme is Red Carpet Ready.


I peaked again before I got my February box and I instantly became disappointed in the selections for the month.  I was under impression that we had no full size product this month until I got my box.




Ghirardelli Milk and Chocolate Square

Really?


Dermablend Professional Quick-Fix Concealer in Tan


FULL SIZE! Thank goodness, this made my box feel worthwhile! I am a long time user of the brand Dermablend  (over 10 years) and I always turn to their concealers for this moments when I want to look as close to flawless as possible.

Quick-Fix concealer is a full coverage, long wearability concealer with an SPF of 30.  This tube alone carries a $24 price tag.


Votivo candle in Pink Mimosa Scent
Pink Mimosa smells wonderful but why are we starting to get home products in our boxes now? What happened to it being a beauty box?


 Juicy Couture Couture La La


More perfume samples! :/


Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator



 
Packed with papaya enzymes and micro-crystals, this cleanser is suppose to exfoliate your skin and rid of dead skin cells to help brighten your complexion.

Twistband Headband


The only product I was happy to get in this box was the Dermablend concealer. What was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment