Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Birchbox January 2013

It’s a New Year along with new themes, and Birchbox’s January theme is Best Year Ever. I was so curious if Birchbox’s January box will redeem itself from the previous few months’ disappointment that I looked online to see what was coming in my box.


January 2013 box


N.4 Clarifying Shampoo

A highly concentrated formula for deep cleansing.

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre

Aerie Shimmer Fragrance



The Balm Hot Mama! Shadow & Blush


As soon as I opened this up, I noticed that there was a smudge on it as if someone laid their finger in there. Anyone have the same issue?



Deborah Lippmann The Stripper to go 

The packaging looks like a piece of cloth nailpolish remover but it's actually finger mitts. Nice!

The only item I was looking forward to trying was the Hot Mama! Shadow/blush. I wish Birchbox could switch things up a bit for the new year. At least incorporate one full size item or introduce more makeup options. All these perfume samples are getting old and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment